Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Nor'easter #4, Happy 1st Day of Spring...

Thankfully the power and heat did not go out like during #3, the 1 in my last entry.  Nearly 3 full days..  We did however get more snow.  As I keep seeing on FB, "Go home winter you're drunk"  or whichever way they worded it.  Snow and freezing does not = spring to me.  My computer says it's snowing at the moment.

@April, let's switch like in the movie The Holiday!  lol  Shame that wouldn't work so well.  Calee wouldn't approve, she hides when strangers are here.

I wanna try that new NBC show "Rise" it's based off my former Theater teacher.  They kept his 1st name, but changed his last and they obviously changed the location. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I loved that movie! :D I actually related to Kate Winslet's character on an all-too-personal level. I would be totally up for it also, if it was possible! Heh. And yeah, Dozer doesn't take too well to strangers either, lol. Usually he likes women more than men though (typical male!) so there's that in your favor. :) Haha.

    I haven't watched Rise, don't know if I'm planning to either, but that's pretty cool that it was based on your teacher! I'm assuming it's Josh Radnor's character? From the trailers, he seemed to be the teacher.

    (sorry about the above, I wanted to edit my comment after posting, so just deleted and started over!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol
      Our snow is hopefully melting and hopefully it warms up so that kids can go Easter egg hunting without freezing.

      Yeah, Josh plays him. From an article I read, my former teacher said that Josh did a good job of playing him.

      Darn them not letting us edit comments!

      Delete