Wednesday, March 7, 2018

I Suppose I'll Post

For the past (almost 14) few days I've been making sure to reach the 1st Daily Goal on Swagbucks. My winning streak has been interrupted.  Aunt Flo came yesterday and I'm dealing with cramps today, so yeah, fork that.

Apparently the eye doctor appt. was rescheduled to this Thursday, but we're supposed to get more snow Weds into Thurs so my appt might be rescheduled again.  I'd be happy, but I still think snow is EVIL.  Especially when ice comes with it.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, sorry to hear about losing that winning streak. I know how frustrating that can be. Along with Aunt Flo's frustrations as well, that's what I'm dealing with too, in addition to my neck issue. Ugh.

    Did the snow end up interfering with your appt again?
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of the ice with snow either, since I'm a total klutz. 😛😒 I hope it's at least pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There we go again!

      The snow caused ouR POWER TO GO OUT ON wEDS MORNING UNTIL TONIGHT. SANGIT. Yeah, I couldn't go.

      lol I'd rather see the dead, brown grass.

      Delete
    2. Aw! Lol. Well, I don't know what else to say to make you feel better about the snow. Haha. How about a hug instead?

      -hugs-!

      Delete