Sunday, January 28, 2018

The Mystery Mug

It turned out that my friend's mom had gotten my mom 2 mugs.  I guess the second came separately and it had no return address on it?  No idea!

I managed to wake earlier yesterday and my mom used that to trim my hair.  My mom showed me the new night light she got me.  It has different colors to choose from or it can go quickly through all of them, I chose the blue setting.  I need a little light to see the things on this little table by my bed.

I found out that Mary on Reign is now Ivy on OUaT, I felt really stupid after learning that lol.  It's so obvious now.


4 comments:

  1. Glad you got the mug mystery sorted out! :)

    How's the light working out? I need something like that, the hubby keeps complaining when I use my table lamp on my side of the bed when I'm reading at night, when he's trying to sleep. (I need that light, since I'm reading actual paperback books right now!)

    I've had that recognition thing happen to me also before. :P Don't feel stupid though, it's always blatantly obvious after you realize it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      For why I need it it works, I 'm sure it wouldn't help with your reading. I think you need a clip-on to books light.

      I'm actually very good at spotting actors usually lol.

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah, you're probably right. I remember I used to have one of those with my first Nook that didn't have the "glow" that my current one has.. I didn't like that clip thing much though. Haha. I think I still have it in my drawer, just need to replace the battery.

      Oh well, hubby will just have to deal for now. =P

      Delete
    3. Or he can get a sleep mask lol. I use a bandanna heh.

      I once tried this as seen on TV light + magnifier thing, it just didn't magnify enough.

      Delete